Sunday, February 8, 2009
1. I'm stuffed and that's fine with me.
2. I'm originally from England, the land of freezing-cold winters.
3. I'm an amateur sleuth living and "working" in sunny Carmel, California.
4. I have over three hundred friends - and most of them are stuffed too.
5. I have deep, deep brown glass eyes.
6. My uncle is Lord Henry Houndsworth.
7. I play on a beach badminton team.
8. I once solved a "missing-bear" case in a single day.
9. I drive a 1967 Austin-Healey convertible.
10. I like reading poetry.
11. My favorite poets are Keats, Shakespeare and Lawrence Ferlinghetti.
12. I love children - including the grownup ones.
13. My favorite children's book is Charlotte's Web.
14. I've met Princess Madeleine of Sweden (nice girl).
15. I like flying kites on the beach listening to Vivaldi or Mozart.
16. I never, ever skip breakfast (tea with crumpets and blueberries).
17. My favorite movie is Holiday Inn (Fred Astaire...and 'Linda Mason').
18. I like reading literary fiction.
19. My favorite authors are Fitzgerald, Orwell and David Mitchell.
20. My favorite book is The Great Gatsby,
21. I love playing Scrabble.
22. Carrot cake is my favorite dessert (after chocolate mousse).
23. I also love truffle mousse.
24. My favorite wine is...whatever you are serving
25. I've been in outer space.